|Address||11 Broomhill Magheralin, BT67 0UL|
|Rent||Last listed at £750 / month|
|Rates||Paid by Landlord|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
"Welcome to 11 Broomhill, Magheralin, Co.Down . Think countryside vistas, 3 bedrooms, neutral interiors and commuter convenience."
- Semi rural living in County Down.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double, 1 single.
- Open plan kitchen/diner with built in appliances, rear patio doors and tranquil countryside views.
- 3 bathrooms (w.c to ground floor, main 4 piece suite bathroom to first floor, ensuite to master bedroom)
- 1 reception room with gas fire and bay window.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Off street parking.
- Detached garage.
- Gardens bounded in fencing.
Magheralin is situated between Moira and Lurgan, resulting in excellent commuting options with ease of access to the M1 motorway. Magheralin itself has a post office, convenience store, chip shop, bar and off licence, with both Moira, Dollingstown and Lurgan for schools, convenience stores, restaurants, bars and transport links.
For ALL enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "11 Broomhill"