|Address||New Build Home Adjacent To, 156A Navan Fort Road Armagh, BT60 4PY|
|Price||Guide price £360,000|
|Style||Detached with garage|
|Size||2,145 sq. feet|
“Welcome home to site adjacent 156a Navan Fort Road, Armagh, County Armagh. This striking, high specification turn key property provides an opportunity for countryside living at it’s finest on the outskirts of Armagh City, all whilst being perched upon a spacious site with unspoilt vistas of the famous rolling hills of County Armagh. Take a look around…”
- Under construction by renowned builder's JB Bentley & Sons. GIA c. 2110sqft
- Detached garage
- 'Turn key' specification.
- Completion due Summer 2023
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen dining with patio access.
- Detached garage
- Spacious 0.4acre site with stunning countryside vistas across Armagh.
- Front, side and rear gardens with paved rear terrace.
- Located less than 5 minutes from Armagh City.
- 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty
- Generous PC Sums included for Kitchen, flooring and sanitary ware
CGI Imagery utilised for illustrative purposes only.
“This property has been designed to offer an extremely high level of efficiency and functionality required in a modern family home. Combined with an extremely high specification finish throughout and country cottage design pallet, this new home offers a new way of life…”
Entrance Hall: 5.9m x 2.5m
Kitchen/Dining: 6.6m x 4.47m
Sun Room: 4.45m x 3.96m
Snug: 3.5m x 2.9m
Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.5m + built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 3.65m x 3m
Bathroom: 3m x 2.7m
Utility: 2.8m x 2m
W.C: 1.4m x .9m
Hot Press: 1.4m x .9m
Bedroom 3: 5.6m x 3.67m
Bedroom 4: 4.47m x 3.67m
Landing: 3.6m x 1m
Bathroom: 3.6m x 1m
Store: 1.65m x .95m
"To take a closer look around, please call us on 07860 611 179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org"
*Any sizes quoted in this advert are approximate. The details included in this advert should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. Any interested purchaser should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any facts or figures stated. CGI imagery is utilised to provide an indication of property layout and internal finishes and should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.